Cape Town, Table Mountain at night
Readers, I keep saying England has the best ghosts! Check out this great story from Birmingham Live about strange manifestations at the medieval Tamworth Castle, here: Tamworth Castle
Copyright © 2019 Bookemjano – All rights reserved.
To learn more about real ghosts, please see About Ghosts: A Useful Handbook. For some great ghost stories, please see Death Be Not Loud, Rest In Fleece, and Sepia Seepage. To learn about ghosts in modern fiction, please see Infectious Ghosts. And so much more, at: Jan’s Amazon Page
『不要不休』自粛生活 いつまで続くのだろうか？ 人と会わないことは、中々むずかしい。 抗体検査の早期実施を望む
Sad as the pandemic has been for human, animals and the Earth has had a reprieve.
Today we are reminded for Earth Day, themed Climate Action of the challenges ahead for a sustainable future.
Ten Simple Things You Can Do to Help Protect the Earth every
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle. Cut down on what you throw away. Follow the three “R’s” to conserve natural resources and landfill space.
- Volunteer. Volunteer for cleanups in your community. You can get involved in protecting your watershed, too.
- Educate. When you further your own education, you can help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
- Conserve water. The less water you use, the less runoff and wastewater that eventually end up in the ocean.
- Choose sustainable. Learn how to make smart seafood choices at http://www.fishwatch.gov.
- Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. Energy efficient light bulbs reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Also flip the light switch off when you leave the room!
- Plant a tree. Trees provide food and oxygen. They help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
- Don’t send chemicals into our waterways. Choose non-toxic chemicals in the home and office.
- Bike more. Drive less.
Think green. Remember our precious Earth. Let us leave a healthy future for those ahead and after us.
Source : https://oceanservice.noaa.gov/ocean/earthday.html
Der Mensch gleich einer Blume ist, die in der schönen Frühlingsfrist des Morgens an der Blüte stehet, des Abends hinfällt und vergeht. ***