There’s some really cool stuff around for children’s entertainment and education. The Queensland Museum and Science Centre in Brisbane is currently exhibiting the Dinosaur Discovery: Lost Creatures of the Cretaceous
To infiltrate this domain full of children, mothers, fathers and teachers to take photographs requires you take along a child so as not to stand out. The child will also help you gain access to otherwise restricted areas. I find my preferred companion be one that has not learnt to walk. This reduces the need to chase it around and god forbid, lose it. Also I prefer one that has not learnt to talk. This reduces the chance of fatigue and migraine at the end of the day.
Sounds great Nice post 🌹
Tomorrow the 2015 Great Endeavour Rally starts at Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia and will end in Rockhampton on the 25th July.
- 17th Redcliffe for scrutineering, welcome function and stage one, at the home of the first European settlement in Queensland…and where the Bee Gees grew up and first performed.
- 18th Redcliffe to Bell at the foot of the Bunya Mountains.
- 19th Bell to Augathella, home of the big meat ant sculpture and the tree used by the notorious Kenniff brothers to tether their horses.
- 20th Augathella to Clermont, which was established by a gold discovery and has a piano in a tree as a reminder of the fatal flood of 1916.
- 21st Clermont to Airlie Beach for two nights at the closest port to access the Whitsunday Islands, and visit the outer Great Barrier Reef and stunning Whitehaven Beach.
- 22nd Airlie Beach lay-day with optional charter to Whitehaven Beach and a…
View original post 62 more words
Prayers are with you and your friend now and forever Ian ❤️