Nice post not average at all – good
Nice post added to magazine as well !
The pain that felt like my spine had explode thrust me into this place. It was dark, there is a silhouette like a structure pole in front of me to the left. There were other people around me but in the darkness I could not see them. The atmosphere felt like I was in a war or battle. I felt as if I was inside not out in the open, yet I could not sense any walls. This was all my mind could process for almost instantly I received another excruciating pain in the right side of my back around my kidney. My mind asked if I had been stabbed. I knew I was dying. Jolted awake by the pain, I lay there.
I awoke in a dream
I didn’t know it was a dream until I awoke
I don’t usually dream. I sleep lightly. Gee, if that’s what dreaming…
View original post 162 more words
I was nominated by Prakash for the free style writing challenge about whom I’ve already mentioned in my last blog, you can see his daily reads and writes here. And I’ve also been nominated by Kritika whom I’ve recently come in contact with and I bet you wont leave her blog without reading all her awesome posts which you can check here.
And the rules for this challenge are:
- Open an MS Word document.
- Set a stop watch or your mobile to 5 minutes or 10 minutes whichever challenge you think you can beat.
- You topic is at the foot of this post BUT DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
- Fill the word doc with as much words as you want. once you began writing do not stop even to turn.
- Do not cheat by going back and correcting spellings and…
View original post 596 more words