#AceFriendsNews – Nice post relevant as Control of the Masses lays Uppermost in the Mind’s of Governments!
- These Corporations Are Fascist Military Operations
- Stealing control of resources in the name of profit
- Run as well managed, civilian clothed, military outfits
- Headed by avatars, psychopaths, and rear enders
- Like cyborgs, compunctionless, implementing agendas
- People are dysfunctional, cogs, whose willsthey must defeat
- Progress is efficiency, coercive, technology, Humans becoming obsolete
- For the company’s needs outweigh Humanity
- Its desire for survival, postures sainthood, but breaches sanity
- Nations are conspired, coagulated corporations
- Avatar, alien boards driven, terrestrial space stations
- Ran to create wealth by consuming abundance
- In exchange for defecating mere pittance and redundant
- Life, flourishing, colorful, now frail and pale
- Only the Human Family is precious, too big to fail…R.D.Revilo
don’t be fooled, government is an agency, meaning it does something on another’s behalf…it is the people behind the government, the fascists, who are the real danger…Conscious Thought: Intelligent Awareness, by RD Revilo…at Amazon.com or Barnes…
View original post 2 more words
#AceFriendsNews – Thanks for visit to Ace News Room and like – reblogged post on Ace Friends News 🙂
There aresongs that set me on edge. Perhaps they played 2397 times too often on the radio when they first came out or they just have some compelling hook that turns them into torment, that song you can’t get out of your head. “The Lion Sleeps Tonight” is one such song. Click on the link at your own peril!
When I come across one of my boys sleeping, that awful song often comes to mind : They remind me of mini-lions!Less stressful, Andy loves to sleep in the cat tree tube by my bedroom door. I like it when he does because he becomes easier to “capture” to give him his medicine. He likes the tubebecause of, well, “cat reasons”!
How he scrunches himself into a ball in this narrow tube, I’ll never know. It’s one of those cat secrets. Oh, to be cute and so flexible! There’s a tail…
View original post 139 more words
#AceFriendsNews – Just love the sound of rain on the windows, when you are tucked up nice and cosy inside. 🙂
Don’t you love a good lightning storm? I have always enjoyed storms. My skins prickles up just as it did when I was a child.
From Woody Point, Queensland, Australia you can watch the storms roll in from the west, over Brisbane City and out into Moreton Bay. Positioning yourself out on the jetty to take photographs is a gamble as there is very little shelter. If it pours down, you’re going to get wet.